Friday, February 28, 2020

Candle Review: NEST Birchwood Pine

Hi folks, so I have another home fragrance post for you. 



Candle: NEST Birchwood Pine
Availability:  This can be purchased at $18 for a 2 oz. votive,  $46 for a 8.1 oz.  candle, or at $74 for a 21.1 oz. 3-wick and can be purchased at bluemercury.com, bloomingdales.com, and nordstrom.com along with their physical store locations - these are in the process of being pulled off the shelves because they are from holiday, so if you'd like one now's your last chance until late October. Unfortunately it doesn't look like they're being discounted in any way. 
Would I buy this again?: No.
Notes: The scent description white pine, fir balsam, and Birchwood over a base of rich musk and amber they say; I didn't buy this from the description, I had smelled the candle and found its wonderful Christmas tree scent intoxicating - it smells like wintertime and like pine trees.
As the wax warms and burns, the scent intensifies, though ever so slightly. 
I purchased the 3-wick candle, and while it melted fairly evenly, you'd think a gigantic candle would have a gigantic throw, I could only smell it when I was near my little candle-burning nook in the corner of my room. I was highly disappointed and heartbroken because I wanted my whole room to smell like a forest and frankly, this candle is expensive, I've gotten far superior throws off smaller candles and even the NEST mini votives I've had had better throws, I'm unsure if I got a dud but I won't be purchasing this scent again.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment