Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Nail Polish Review: Color Club Angel Kiss

Today I'll be reviewing Color Club Nail Polish in Angel Kiss
What the polish brush looks like: 
My nails with 2 coats of polish, all nails have Orly Won't Chip, Chip Resistant Topcoat on
Availability: This is available at shopcolorclub.com and at amazon.com. All holographic finishes are $12 on the Color Club website and are a bit cheaper (about $10-12) on Amazon
Would I buy this again?: Yes
Notes: Color-wise this is a vivid sky blue with a holographic finish. The holograph on this shows up in all lighting as far as I've noticed but artificial lighting - run of the mill translucent light-bulbs or direct sunlight make it most noticeable. 
Application was fairly easy with this and the brush is simply your average nail brush - nothing to write home about. The polish is mostly opaque in two coats. I could see the whites of my nails under it but only if I was looking for them.
Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. 

Disclaimer: I paid for this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment